The 14-day report of the COVID-19 cases incidence rate exceeded the 3/1,000 inhabitants threshold in 46 cities and 266 rural towns, the Strategic Communication Group reported (GCS) on Wednesday.Of the 46 cities, five have an incidence rate of over 5 per thousand inhabitants. The highest values of COVID-19 incidence were recorded in:
- Horezu (Valcea county): 42 cases, incidence of 6.09;
- Negresti-Oas (Satu Mare county): 101 cases, incidence of 5.91;
- Viseu de Sus (Maramures county): 96 cases, incidence of 5.42;
- Bechet (Dolj county): 24 cases, incidence of 5.31;
- Bragadiru (Ilfov county): 160 cases, incidence of 5.17.
Of the 266 communes, 68 have an incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infections of over 5 per thousand inhabitants. The highest values were recorded in:
- Catina (Cluj county): 20 cases, incidence of 12.08;
- Seica Mica (Sibiu county): 18 cases, incidence of 10.03;
- Ploscos (Cluj county): 6 cases, incidence of 9.66;
- Pojejena (Caras-Severin county): 26 cases, incidence of 9.47;
- Barsana (Maramures county): 41 cases, incidence of 8.89.
GCS reminds that, after a locality reaches an incidence of 3 per thousand inhabitants, it is necessary to convene the County Committees for Emergency Situations for the adoption of measures to prevent and limit the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, in accordance with the provisions of CNSU (National Committee for Emergency Situations) decisions and of the Government's decisions in force. AGERPRES